Picnic Pecan Pie Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Stir in the corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Add pecans and mix well.
- 2. Pour into pie shell. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Remove foil; bake 20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 441 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Picnic Pecan Pie
"The family loved this and it was so easy! I made my own pie crust and I bet buying one makes it even easier."
"We love pecan pie and this was super easy and yummy to make!"
"This is a family favorite! They never want me to try another recipe. I get requests for the recipe all the time. And it's so easy!"