Picnic Pasta Salad Recipe
I like recipes that use what we grow. This particular recipe has been handed down in our family for years. I can't go to a picnic without it.
- 3 cups tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, toss pasta, corn, tomatoes, zucchini and olives; set aside. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all of the dressing ingredients; cover and shake well. Drizzle over salad; lightly toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 299 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Picnic Pasta Salad
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2010
"You can also use mixed veg's instead of frozen corn."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC