Picnic Pasta Salad
I like recipes that use what we grow. This particular recipe has been handed down in our family for years. I can't go to a picnic without it.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups Daily Chef Garden Rotini, cooked and drained
Give flavor to your favorite Italian meals with premium Daily Chef Pasta.
Learn More >
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, corn, tomatoes, zucchini and olives; set
- aside. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all of the dressing
- ingredients; cover and shake well. Drizzle over salad; lightly toss
- to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 299 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 427 mg sodium,