I like recipes that use what we grow. This particular recipe has been handed down in our family for years. I can't go to a picnic without it. —Luana Francis, Columbia Station, Ohio
Recommended: 70 Summer Recipes to Pack in Your Picnic Basket
- 3 cups tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, corn, tomatoes, zucchini and olives; set aside. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all of the dressing ingredients; cover and shake well. Drizzle over salad; lightly toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Picnic Pasta Salad in Country Extra July 1996, p49
Reviews for Picnic Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2010
"You can also use mixed veg's instead of frozen corn."