Picnic Cauliflower Salad
My family really enjoys this salad. It has a very tasty dressing, and it's different from the usual picnic fare.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 to 7 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, celery and pepper. In a
- small bowl, combine sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, salt and
- pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with
- paprika. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 112 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.