In addition to being served with different meats or fajitas, this zippy relish tastes terrific with corn chips.—Olivia Abrams, Canton, Texas
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 to 5 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Serve as an accompaniment to meat and fajitas. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Picante Pepper Relish in Country Woman July/August 1998, p35
Reviews for Picante Pepper Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review