Picante-Dijon Grilled Chicken
We love to barbecue so much that we do it all year long. This recipe is one of my favorites because it has few ingredients and, since it doesn't need marinating, can be prepared for the grill in just minutes.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Flatten chicken breasts to about 1/2-in. thickness; set aside. In a
- small bowl, combine picante sauce, mustard and sugar.
- Place chicken over medium-hot heat; brush generously with sauce.
- Grill about 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is tender and no
- longer pink, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 8
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.