We love to barbecue so much that we do it all year long. This recipe is one of my favorites because it has few ingredients and, since it doesn't need marinating, can be prepared for the grill in just minutes.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Flatten chicken breasts to about 1/2-in. thickness; set aside. In a small bowl, combine picante sauce, mustard and sugar.
- Place chicken over medium-hot heat; brush generously with sauce. Grill about 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Picante-Dijon Grilled Chicken in Country Extra July 1993, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Picante-Dijon Grilled Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2010
"Super tasty! The first time i made it our BBQ wasnt working so i made it in the electric skillet and it was still awesome! I reccomend it 100%"