- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Flatten chicken breasts to about 1/2-in. thickness; set aside. In a small bowl, combine picante sauce, mustard and sugar.
- Place chicken over medium-hot heat; brush generously with sauce. Grill about 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Picante-Dijon Grilled Chicken in Country Extra July 1993, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Picante-Dijon Grilled Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2010
Super tasty! The first time i made it our BBQ wasnt working so i made it in the electric skillet and it was still awesome! I reccomend it 100%