- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce,
- picante sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir until
- cranberry sauce is melted and mixture is heated through. Pour over
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until meat is no
- longer pink. Serve with noodles if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 363 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,043 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.