- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce or salsa
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with picante sauce, green pepper, onion and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Picante Biscuit Bake
Sort By :
"My family loves this. I add cooked hamburger to this recipe about mid-way thru the baking."
"So very, very yummy!!!!! Makes enough for left overs which are just as good if not better!"
"Another great camping recipe. Few ingredients, one pan and best of all it tastes great!"
"Well, that's if you want to make it pizza style for a variation."
"In response to punkinseed~The Mexican flavored casserole uses Monterey Jack cheese.The Pizza variation uses Mozzarella cheese.Different flavor cheeses for different ethnicities!"