Phyllo-Wrapped Brie with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
My mom and I would always make this together because its fast and easy! Using flaky phyllo dough is a different way to wrap up Brie.Katie Klee, Noblesville, Indiana
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon oil from oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 1 tablespoon chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine butter and oil. Lightly brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the butter mixture; place another sheet of phyllo on top and brush with butter mixture. Repeat twice.
- Cut layered phyllo into a 9-in. square; discard trimmings. Spread chopped tomatoes in the center of the square. Place Brie over tomatoes.
- Brush corners of phyllo with 1 teaspoon butter mixture. Fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Phyllo-Wrapped Brie with Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Appetizers for Every Occasion 2012
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Phyllo-Wrapped Brie with Sun-Dried Tomatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >