- seam side down on ungreased baking sheets. Spritz top with butter
- spray. Repeat with remaining phyllo and filling.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, then broil 6 in. from the heat
- for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with sweet-and-sour
- sauce and/or mustard if desired. Yield: 16 egg rolls.
Nutritional Facts: One eggroll equals 108 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.