- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl, combine butter and oil. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface; brush evenly with butter-oil mixture. Repeat with seven more sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer and stacking on previous sheet. (Keep remaining phyllo dough covered with waxed paper to prevent it from drying out.)
- Place phyllo dough on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Gently spread over cooled crust. Arrange fruits over cream cheese layer; drizzle with chocolate. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Phyllo Fruit Tart(3)
Sort By :
This was a good for a friend's "birthday cake" since she was on a diet. It is satisfying but we all ate more than one piece
I used Bananas instead of Kiwi and Dark Chocolate and it was delicious.
I wouldn't bake the dough as long as directed next time - it browned too much. Would love to try this with black raspberries. I loved that the phyllo dough stayed crisp even with the topping on it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Tart Recipes >
- Greek Desserts >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >