These cute appetizers taste scrumptious in their phyllo tart shells—horseradish and paprika add a nice kick.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and horseradish until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Spoon 2-3 teaspoonfuls into each tart shell; sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until tops begin to brown. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Phyllo Crab Cups in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p56
Reviews for Phyllo Crab Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review