- broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes
- or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to
- a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain
- chicken; add to onion mixture. Stir in the thyme, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Stack all 10 phyllo sheets. Roll up, starting at a long side; cut
- into 1/2-in. strips. Place in a large bowl and toss to separate
- strips. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Arrange over chicken
- mixture; spritz again.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 325 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.