Philly Steak Potatoes
This is one packed potato! With veggies, roast beef and the potato itself, you've got everything you need for a one-dish meal. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen pepper strips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-17 minutes or until tender,
- turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook peppers and onion in butter over
- medium heat until tender. Stir in roast beef; heat through.
- Cut an "X" in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon
- meat mixture into potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spoon over tops. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 747 calories, 35 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 987 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 37 g protein.