- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 pound cooked cleaned shrimp, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT® Cocktail Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of shallow bowl.
- TOSS shrimp with cocktail sauce; spoon over cream cheese.
- TOP with remaining ingredients. Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as PHILLY Shrimp Cocktail Dip Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for PHILLY Shrimp Cocktail Dip(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >