- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until well blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
- PLACE, seam-sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Philadelphia Spinach Lasagna Rolls Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Philadelphia Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review