- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until well blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables. Yield: 28 servings (3-1/2 cups).
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review