PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl
- until well blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or
- until chilled.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables. Yield: 28 servings (3-1/2
SHORTCUT: To quick-thaw frozen spinach, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 60 calories, 4.5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.