- 1 package (12 count) Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 pound shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices Gruyere cheese
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- CUT all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
- PLACE equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with Gruyere.
- ON each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
- IN a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to sit in fridge overnight.)
- PLACE sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350°F oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy! Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Philadelphia Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
Sort By :
Amazing! Nothing but rave reviews!
These were excellent! Can't wait to make again.
I have cooked it again. It is very tasty, very easly and very fast.
!!! That`s was tasty but my advice - put Philadelphia on the bottom roll and not think layer because with original way it will be too much Philadelphia (too salty and creamy) and you will taste only it. If you will look close at the picture there is Philadelphia on the bottom roll! I hav read prev. rev. It will not be Soggy if to let sit for 20 min act. the top was very dry after the oven.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ham Recipes >
- Ham Sandwich Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >