- 36 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed
- CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA-Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA-Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Cheesecake >
- No Bake Cheesecakes >