- 36 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed
- CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA-Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I made this from the exact recipie given. It lacked a little ???? Chocolate!So the 2 nd try was with 1 full tablespoon vanilla and 2 Hershey Candy bars. Just enough to make the difference. Just break them up and save with a little broken Oreos and toss over the top of cake. Better,,,,"
"Needs more sugar...to tart for me. but I still got lots of compliments."
"Made this for the 4th & everyone liked it. Made as directed except I added 1 1/2 Cups peanut butter. For those that thought the cream cheese was too much, the peanut butter helps. A keeper!"
"I didn't care for this too much cream cheese. Won't make this again."
"I am going to surprise hubby when he gets home from work!"