- 36 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed
- CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA-Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
Sort By :
Made this for the 4th & everyone liked it. Made as directed except I added 1 1/2 Cups peanut butter. For those that thought the cream cheese was too much, the peanut butter helps. A keeper!
I didn't care for this too much cream cheese. Won't make this again.
I am going to surprise hubby when he gets home from work!
I've made this before using 1 block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 container of extra creamy whipped topping. I also use the mini whole Oreos in the cream cheese mixture as well as a decoration on top. To add a little more decadence, I heat a little hot fudge and drizzle that on top of each slice.
I have made this before and started with a pre-made chocolate cookie pie crust. I halved the ingredients, but found I needed 1/2 cup sugar and the full teaspoon of real vanilla. It was easy and quick, and was a better fit for a family of three.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Cheesecake >
- No Bake Cheesecakes >