- 1 cup Honey Maid® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2014
I absolutely love this recipe. I made it for a family reunion and everybody loved it and kept coming back for more.