PHILADELPHIA Marble Brownies
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 1 package (18.3 to 19.5 ounces) brownie mix (family size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased
- 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg and
- vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl
- with knife.
- BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting to serve. Keep refrigerated. Yield:
- 32 servings.
SPECIAL EXTRA: Sprinkle 1/2 cup BAKER's Semi'Sweet Chocolate Chunks over brownie batter before baking.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 150 calories, 8 g fat (2.5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.