- 1 package (18.3 to 19.5 ounces) brownie mix (family size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting to serve. Keep refrigerated. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA Marble Brownies Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA Marble Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2014
Thought these were good and didn't make any adjustment. Next time I might try the chocolate chips on top to be a little different. ruby cumby
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >