- 1 package (16.5 ounces) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (kiwi and strawberry slices, red and black raspberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, pressed through a sieve to remove lumps
- 1 tablespoon water
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- LINE 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min.; cool completely.
- INVERT onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over; place on plate.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
- MIX preserves and water; brush onto fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review