PHILADELPHIA 7-Layer Mexican Dip Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Total: 3 Hours 10 min. YIELD:32 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Taco Bell® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1. MIX cream cheese and seasoning mix until blended; spread onto serving plate.
- 2. TOP with remaining ingredients.
- 3. REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Yield: 32 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC