- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Taco Bell® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- MIX cream cheese and seasoning mix until blended; spread onto serving plate.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA 7-Layer Mexican Dip Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA 7-Layer Mexican Dip(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review