PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 4 hr 15 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 2 cups Honey Maid® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (12 ounce) frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Lite® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1. LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- 2. BEAT Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust.
- 3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving equals 320 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC