- 2 cups Honey Maid® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (12 ounce) frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Lite® Whipped Topping, thawed
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2014
"Very good - nice summer dessert."