- 1/2 cup and stir in flour. Bring broth in saucepan to a boil. Add
- flour mixture; boil 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly.
- Add the pearl onions, peas, carrots, pimientos, parsley and pheasant.
- Spoon into a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Roll pastry to fit dish; place
- over meat mixture and seal edges to dish. Cut small steam vents in
- crust. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and
- golden. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 578 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 778 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 52 g protein.