- Stir dough down. Fill prepared muffin cups half full. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Place muffin cups on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for
- 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before
- inverting onto baking sheets. Transfer to serving platters. Serve
- warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bun equals 210 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.