Petite Sticky Buns Recipe
- 3 to 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt. In a small saucepan, heat the milk and butter to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Add egg; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky). Do not knead. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about an hour.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, cook and stir topping ingredients until butter is melted. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into 24 well-greased muffin cups.
- Stir dough down. Fill prepared muffin cups half full. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Place muffin cups on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before inverting onto baking sheets. Transfer to serving platters. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Petite Sticky Buns
Sort By :
"I'm going to try these but ... what are muffin cups? Is that a reference to a muffin baking pan, or paper cupcake cups?"
"Excellent all the way around---easy to prepare, smell so good while baking and taste wonderful!"
"it looks really good!! just like what my grandma makes!!"
"super fast,easy,and wonderful"