Petite Sausage Quiches Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle sausage, Swiss cheese and chives into muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into shells.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 28-30 minutes or until browned. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 each: 110 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Petite Sausage Quiches
"I got this recipe in the magazine several years ago and have made it many times. It's easy and always a hit!"