Petite Sausage Quiches Recipe
You won't be able to eat just one of these cute mini quiches. Filled with savory sausage, Swiss cheese and a dash of cayenne, the mouthwatering morsels will disappear fast from the breakfast or buffet table.—Dawn Stitt, Hesperia, Michigan
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle sausage, Swiss cheese and chives into muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into shells.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 28-30 minutes or until browned. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 110 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Petite Sausage Quiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC