Petite Sausage Quiches Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle sausage, Swiss cheese and chives into muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into shells.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 28-30 minutes or until browned. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 each: 110 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Petite Sausage Quiches
"I got this recipe in the magazine several years ago and have made it many times. It's easy and always a hit!"