- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- Unfold puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface. Roll out into a 10-in. square. Cut into four squares.
- Place 2 tablespoons chocolate chips in the center of each square. Brush edges with egg. Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges to seal. Brush tops with remaining egg. Transfer to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and enough water to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over pastries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Petit Pain au Chocolat in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p63
Reviews for Petit Pain au Chocolat
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >