- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350°
- for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the shortening, confectioners' sugar, orange
- juice and orange peel until blended. Frost bars; cut into squares.
- Top with candy pumpkins. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 174 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.