Petal Cupcakes Recipe
You just need a few pantry ingredients to whip up these pretty flowers. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Lavender food coloring
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Large and miniature marshmallows
- Lavender colored sugar
- Good & Plenty candies
- 1. Tint frosting lavender; frost cupcakes.
- 2. With kitchen scissors, cut marshmallows in half at an angle. Dip each cut side in colored sugar. Arrange large marshmallow petals on cupcakes, forming flowers. Add miniature marshmallow petal centers.
- 3. If desired, add candy stamens to center of flower. Yield: varies.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC