You just need a few pantry ingredients to whip up these pretty flowers. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Lavender food coloring
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Large and miniature marshmallows
- Lavender colored sugar
- Good & Plenty candies, optional
- Tint frosting lavender; frost cupcakes.
- With kitchen scissors, cut marshmallows in half at an angle. Dip each cut side in colored sugar. Arrange large marshmallow petals on cupcakes, forming flowers. Add miniature marshmallow petal centers.
- If desired, add candy stamens to center of flowers. Yield: varies.
Originally published as Petal Cupcakes in Fun Food 2011 2011, p7
Reviews for Petal Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review