- Roll dough into a 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Transfer to a baking
- sheet coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Prick
- dough with a fork. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until
- lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add
- spinach; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain and
- place in a food processor. Add pesto; cover and process until
- Spread over pizza crust. Top with broccoli, green pepper, green
- onions, garlic and mozzarella cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 364 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat, 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.