Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard Recipe
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced oven roasted turkey breast
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place bagels on an ungreased baking sheet, cut side up; spread with pesto. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam and mustard. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-30 seconds or until jam is melted; stir to blend. Spread over bagel bottoms. Top with turkey; replace tops. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
1 sandwich: 489 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1260mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard
"This is very tasty. I made two changes. I used homemade strawberry jam (with seeds) instead of purchasing seedless, and put a slice of provolone cheese on top of the pesto when heating the bagel."