Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard
This is a popular choice when we're looking for something warm, quick and easy. And the strawberry mustard is adjustable to your tastes. I've never been a big fan of mustard and neither have my kids, but we all love this sauce! —Shannon Humphrey, Hampton, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced oven roasted turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bagels on an ungreased baking sheet,
- cut side up; spread with pesto. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam and mustard. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 15-30 seconds or until jam is melted; stir to
- blend. Spread over bagel bottoms. Top with turkey; replace tops.
- Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 489 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,260 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.