Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard Recipe
This is a popular choice when we're looking for something warm, quick and easy. And the strawberry mustard is adjustable to your tastes. I've never been a big fan of mustard and neither have my kids, but we all love this sauce! —Shannon Humphrey, Hampton, Virginia
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced oven roasted turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bagels on an ungreased baking sheet, cut side up; spread with pesto. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam and mustard. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-30 seconds or until jam is melted; stir to blend. Spread over bagel bottoms. Top with turkey; replace tops. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Originally published as Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Pesto Turkey Sandwiches with Strawberry Mustard
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2014
"This is very tasty. I made two changes. I used homemade strawberry jam (with seeds) instead of purchasing seedless, and put a slice of provolone cheese on top of the pesto when heating the bagel."