Pesto Turkey Pasta
Give this family-friendly entrée a try tonight. With just a few ingredients and short start-to-finish time, we’re sure it’ll become a supper staple.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute turkey in salad dressing until no longer pink.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the red peppers, pesto, salt
- and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts and Parmesan
- cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now