Pesto Turkey Pasta Recipe
Give this family-friendly entrée a try tonight. With just a few ingredients and short start-to-finish time, we’re sure it’ll become a supper staple.
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute turkey in salad dressing until no longer pink.
- 2. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the red peppers, pesto, salt and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts and Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC