Give this family-friendly entrée a try tonight. With just a few ingredients and short start-to-finish time, we’re sure it’ll become a supper staple.
Recommended: 37 Light Pasta Recipes with Big Flavor
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute turkey in salad dressing until no longer pink.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the red peppers, pesto, salt and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts and Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Turkey Pasta in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p30
Reviews forPesto Turkey Pasta
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2014
"Very delicious. It's a favorite of mine to take to a potluck. The dish always comes home empty."