Pesto Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 376 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 832 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Pesto Tortellini Salad
"So simple and so good! I added sun-dried tomatoes and it was excellent!"
"I have made this about 5 times for various functions because it's so easy and great for picnics. I always get asked for the recipe. Great!"
"This is a favorite anytime the neighborhood gets together to grill out!! They are always asking me to bring this!"