Pesto Tortellini Salad Recipe
“I came up with this recipe when I tried recreating a pasta salad I had at a wedding rehearsal," says Danielle Weets of Grandview, Washington. "It’s easy to make and I’m always asked to bring it to potlucks and parties.”
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 376 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 832 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC