“I came up with this recipe when I tried recreating a pasta salad I had at a wedding rehearsal," says Danielle Weets of Grandview, Washington. "It’s easy to make and I’m always asked to bring it to potlucks and parties.”
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Tortellini Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p55
Reviews for Pesto Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review