- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 jar (3 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 4-5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large glass bowl, layer romaine, carrots, chicken, tortellini and peas, and red pepper. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, pesto and buttermilk. Spread over top. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pesto Tortellini Chicken Salad
Sort By :
This is such a tasty and refreshing summer salad. I will definitely be making this again!
Made this for a picnic lunch...super easy and delicious. I used premade chicken (from the sandwich meat area) and I found low fat pesto sauce to make it a little lower in fat!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >