My sister and I created this fresh salad at one of our "recipe nights" and it's been a hit at every party since! Try red pepper flakes for a little kick if you'd like, or add Greek pepperoncini. —Jennifer Freier, Algonquin, Illinois
Recommended: 57 Recipes with Fresh Herbs
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 medium peeled and seeded cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Whisk salad dressing, pesto, salt and pepper. Toss with tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Tomato-Cucumber Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2017
Reviews for Pesto Tomato-Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review