- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- Unroll crescent dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; press seams together and build up edges. Prick dough with a fork. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, cilantro, garlic, oil and Parmesan cheese; cover and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; add sour cream and cream cheese. Spread over crust.
- Halve tomatoes lengthwise and thinly slice widthwise; arrange over basil mixture. Top with mushrooms and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into bite-size squares. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Pesto Pizza Squares in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p196
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pesto Pizza Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >