- 1 whole pita bread (6 inches)
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Split pita bread into two rounds. Spread with pesto and sprinkle with cheese. Cut each into six wedges.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pesto Pita Appetizers(3)
Sort By :
I added chicken and caramelized onions as a topping so it was like pizza. very very delish
These are so good and so simple and I love to make them! I have also made them on flat bread and wheat tortillas and they are just as good!
These are a great EASY appetizer to make for a party. I added chopped tomatoes to the top and it tasted like bruschetta.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >