- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup ground walnuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion or chives
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute red pepper in butter until pepper is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in cream; cook for 8-10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add the walnuts, basil and onion; heat through. Drain tortellini; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pesto Pepper Tortellini
Sort By :
Very good and deliciius. Ignore the one star review, that person admitted they never even made it!
My husband and I greatly enjoy this dish!
This is fantastic!
Haven't tried this and wont. The calories, cholesterol, and the sodium levels are too high even for a basically healthy person.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >